About FFC District 8
Why do we educate in Fountain-Fort Carson School District 8?
OUR VISION is to empower every student to thrive as a responsible, productive, and engaged citizen by inspiring life-long learning and civic engagement, by challenging and supporting every student to achieve his/her fullest potential, and by embracing the diversity of both the local and global community.
OUR VALUES serve as the basis for the Fountain-Fort Carson School District 8 Strategic Plan and integrate into each of the priorities to chart the focus and vision for the future of the District.
- Ensure academic and behavioral growth and achievement
- Create safe and supportive learning environments
- Implement a rigorous curriculum and instruction
- Honor diversity in the learning environment
- Enrich learning through the strategic use of technology
- Enhance teacher effectiveness